Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ah, The Weekend...

Weekend post!

Last week was terrible through Wednesday, but got progressively better as the days wore on ("The day wore on..." remember Jimmy Stuart talking about that phrase in Harvey??). Monday I was stressed about two projects and a test, Tuesday there was my big Anthro test and an hour in pouring rain, Wednesday started out tired, but from Thursday on I've been doing NOTHING, because my homework load was light. It felt good to sit around a read and watch tv and unwind.

I went out with the roomies on Friday night in search of the free pizza we'd heard rumors of, only to find that we'd gone to the wrong student center and wasted all our time on the bus. We decided to skip the whole thing and wound up at Arbys at about 11 o'clock, eating curly fries and watching the hilarious drunk people. Good times.

Then yesterday, on my way back from the library, I got a call from Lyss, who was all "Hey, I'm at your dorm! Where are you?" So I got to hang out with her and show her around last night and this morning.

Now, unfortunatly, it's back to business. I've got a project due for my Geography of Public Policy class, and the research involved is going to be tedious. I've got two more exams this week, but neither one should be too bad, I hope.

Next weekend is gonna be nice, though. They're playing Wall-E at the theatre here and I'm trying to get Lyss to come up and see it, since she hasn't yet. And I'm planning on coming home, provided I can get someone to pick me up from Apple Valley, as usual.

Well....That's about all I can think of for now. Caio!

3 comments:

Mad3lyn said...

Jimmy Stewart, for heaven's sake, STEWART.

Love,
Madelyn

Anonymous said...

And it's C-I-A-O, too, Miss Italy ;).

Alison said...

Sorry, Maddie! I was rather distracted while I was writing this post. Not that that's ANY excuse for forgetting how to spell his name.


And Lyss, it FIGURES that you'd only post on my wall to correct me. ;-)
I apologize for my easily-confused-finger typo.