Monday, February 2, 2009

Snowy and Historic

Hey everyone!

I've landed safely in Edinburgh, and I'm now installed at the Jury's Inn. The view from my window is AWESOME! I'm facing some sort of castle thingy, and the train station, and they're both quite pretty. It's snowing like crazy here, and a bunch of airports have already closed! Glad I got in so early! This weather isn't nearly as bad as ours, though (says the proud Minnesotan).

Everyone has a great accent, and I'm not too jet lagged, and my room is sweet, and everything costs a lot, and my hotel is quite nice, and I have orientation in about an hour. Things are fine, and I'm not nervious about much at all, just now. :-)

Hope you all are having a good day, and I'll update again as soon as I can, and as soon as I can get to some FREE internet (this is costing me one pound!)!

Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad the Jurys Inn is nice, the one I stayed at in Dublin was kind of a dump. I'm looking forward to PICTURES on FLICKR (hint).

Mad3lyn said...

one pound of MONEY??? hi. I'm jealous of your location.