Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Flat Life

And I mean that in the BEST way possible.

I love my flat mates, Will, Jack, Carly, and Antonio! They're awesome, especially Will, who's been showing me around campus and the pubs and such. We've been to a dance bar down town in Stirling, we've had a nice night here with friends having Bailey's and ice cream and watching Jurassic Park. Tonight we went out to Rock Night at the pub on campus, and actually most of the music was pretty bad, but we had a good time anyway.

Anyway, tomorrow, here's my schedule:
- Bus tour of Stirling from 2 to 4
- International Welcome Reception from 4 to 5:30
- Back on campus by 5:30pm.

Who knows what we'll do tomorrow night! Actually, it probably won't be that exciting, since I have classes starting on Thursday. I'm really excited to go and see how everything is! I've been a bit intimidated about what they've told us about the work load, but I think I'll do fine.

This weekend, starting at around 6 on Friday, I'll be rather unreachable, except maybe by phone, because I'm going up to Firbush point with a bunch of other Arcadia kids for a wilderness weekend! We get to hike up in the highlands and go canoeing, and a bunch of other great stuff. I'll be sure to update with lots of pictures when I get back!

In the meantime, here are pictures of my dorm! And Will, 'cause he got in the way of our kitchen.
Click the pic for more!

No comments: