Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Journeys Through The States

"On journeys through the States we start,
(Ay through the world, urged by these songs,
Sailing henceforth to every land, to every sea,)
We willing learners of all, teachers of all, and lovers of all."
-"On Journeys Through The States," by Walt Whitman

So now that I'm all graduated I've got time to go travel with my friends! Tomorrow Gabe, Lyss and I are heading over to Appleton to go see Dita and Mike for a few days, and I'm psyched!

Meanwhile, things that have been happening include:
-I had my graduation party, which was really fun
-I got some summer clothes, Chacos (SO GREAT), and the complete works of Walt Whitman.
-I got the tattoo I've been waiting to get for the last four years (pictures to come, I'm sure)
-My room is clean, thank you notes are out, and the car has been serviced.

So I've done everything I'm supposed to do for a while, and I plan on kicking back and hanging out with my best friends until Saturday. In the meantime, here's a picture of Mike helping cook breakfast during another Appleton road trip. :-)

No comments: