Monday, May 10, 2010

GUESS WHAT???

I'M DONE WITH MY SENIOR THESIS.

And that's pretty cool.

I worked on it all weekend, and it's finally done and turned in. 27 pages, beautifully encased in a clear-front binder.


So, if anyone feels like reading this tome on corn in agriculture, let me know and I'll email you a copy. As for the rest of you who don't care to read about corn but are still excited that I'm done, THANKS!

Ugh, but it's not over yet. I've got a six pager due tomorrow, and two five pagers due on Friday. But then I'm ALL DONE WITH COLLEGE!

Graduation is happening next Sunday, the 16th, 3pm! I officially have, in my possession, four tickets. So you guys better start kissing up if you wanna come! No, not really. Three of them are reserved for Mom, Lance and Dad, and the last one will be going to Maddie or Julia, whoever cares to go.

And then.........*deeeeeeeeeeeeeep sigh* a few blessed weeks of de-stressing are in order, in which time I shall shut off my brain almost entirely (with the exception of the ability to breathe), and tire my body out completely every single day in hopes of balancing myself out a bit.

So. I've got just a bit left to do, but I'm doing alright! Yay, life!!!

No comments: