Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Slow and Steady

My paper is NOT going steadily. But at least I've got a good idea where to start now. I've gotten to the point of reading through my sources and taking out quotes, and I have a vague idea of how I'm going to organize it, so that's where we are.

Meanwhile, I'm seriously considering heading to Scotland after October, and the best way to stay there for a while is to go back to school. I'm looking at the Scottish Agricultural College in Edinburgh as they have one year masters courses in some pretty cool things, and if I get a degree from a UK school I get a 2 year work visa.
Just a thought.

UGH. So many distractions online. No wonder my paper's not going very fast.

In big news, MY BIRTHDAY'S NEXT WEDNESDAY! Ok, I know it's not really big news. I once read that you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday after age 10. But still! Birthday!

I'm formulating a plan for a party the weekend after next (as this weekend is all full of Easter), so I'll let y'all know when I get it figured out. As for family, if you're reading this, I'm supposed to get a head count for dinner at the Melting Pot on Wednesday night. Who's it?!?!

1 comment:

Steven said...

I'm in for the birthday dinner at Melting Pot !