Thursday, November 12, 2009

Help; I Need Somebody. Help; Pretty Much Anybody

So here's how it is, folks.

I'm in an awful state. I can't sleep at night, I sleep too long in the morning, I have constant stomach pain, knots in my shoulders, I'm developing a hump from sitting over my computer, and I'm getting fat from sitting in class and spending the rest of my day sitting on my ass doing homework. I dress in sweatshirts and hats every day so I can bolt out the door in ten minutes to catch the bus, and the minute I get out of class I have to come back home to sit alone in the living room working on homework until I make myself go to bed at 11. None of this is conducive to friend making or happiness.

I'm not going to go on and on about happiness or the meaning of life, but I've just been having a bad time of it lately and I need some sympathy, some love, and a few friends to remind me that I'm not alone.

I know this is temporary, and I know that things can't keep on being this bad forever, but I'm stressed, I'm out of medication thanks to my own forgetfulness and Target pharmacy, and things just aren't looking too good right now.

I'd like to be happy and healthy for a bit. Get up well rested in the morning, not spend the day worrying about the work I have to do, go read a book for a while, meet up with friends for coffee, play outside, have dinner with my family, spend the night listening to music with the person I love, and falling asleep warm with nothing to wake up for the next morning, but with fun things to look forward to. Ideal, I know, but where would we be without our ideals?

But for now I'll sit on this couch, work on my Spanish, eat a piece of pie, and worry myself into the grave.

Hurrah.

2 comments:

Mad3lyn said...

DON'T DIE. PLEASE.


I loooooooove you!

Anonymous said...

Lance says: This is late, so you probably wont see it, but you are never alone. People who love you think about you every day. Remember that. I have been in your shoes way too many times. It is easy to lose balance in life. Lance says: The secret is to stay balanced no matter what. Dont spend all your time doing schoolwork, even when school work seems to consume all your time. Make your self work out. Get rest. Take a nap. Spend some time just listening to music or just thinking; find someone to talk to and just talk. Your study time will be better and faster. It really works that way. I am convinced of it.