Sunday, March 22, 2009

Church on Sundays

I JUST REALIZED I CAN LISTEN TO THE ST. JOHN'S SERVICE ON KYMN STREAMING ONLINE!!!!

THIS IS THE BEST THING THAT'S HAPPENED ALL WEEKEND!!

I miss home, but this makes things so much better. Getting to listen to the sermons and hear Pastor Mark doing readings and Pastor Crippen making the announcements, and hearing the congregation sing the hymns....

And I can tune in every Sunday and sing along! It's almost as good as being there.

This is so great. I love my church. :-)

Pastor Mark, I'm listening to you right now!! :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This IS great. Please say something nice to KYMN about it. Jeff Johnson is the new owner, making lots of changes like the streaming audio, and I know he'd appreciate feedback and the specifics about how their new investments are helping a lonely Northfielder abroad. (They're also on Twitter as @KYMNradio)

Steven said...

:-) Glad you're getting in on church! Yes, this is great when you're traveling. I listened to the local news (7:05 and 8:05 am) when I was in AZ.