Friday, August 22, 2008

A List

I have new clothes!! And a new hair cut!! I like it mucho. And Silas is here! Mucho fun with a tiny person! He talks quite a bit now, when he wants to, but he's adorably shy. He's just so CUTE!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

Things bought at the mall on Wednesday:
- 1 pair all purpose Gap jeans
- 1 pair dressy cropped trousers
- 1 jean skirt
- 2 stripy shirts with puffed sleeves
- 1 sweater-shirt with stylin' pattern
- 1 cute brown overshirt
- 3 cool headbands, assorted varieties
- 1 tiny black wallet, to replace duct tape ancestor

And other things were bought the yesterday, such as a new alarm clock and a bath robe. I'm feeling so much more prepared already!
Now, I still have to get a few of the little things, like kleenex, a shower caddy, laundry detergent, wall stickies, etc.
And I still have a lot to do. But I'm not stressing about it, 'cause most of it is fun stuff. Canoing tomorrow, leaving with Lyss on Sunday, and going to Green Bay with Maddie next Wednesday are included.

What's NOT so much fun is looking over my classes and trying to scramble everything around to fit in different classes. Eventually I gave up, and my new plan is to scramble things after my first week of classes so I have a better idea of what I'm getting in to. I'm just glad I finally learned to buy my text books after the first week. You never really know what you're gonna use until you see the syllabus.

As for my weekly goals, I can say that the food and mind bits are going alright, but as for the exercise...
I console myself with the thought of a gym two blocks away starting in September.

Oh my gosh! Thunderstorms tonight! Crap. I'm really psyched about the Ness' bonfire party. I'll be bummed if it's canceled.

Better go check the weather again...

1 comment:

Mad3lyn said...

Hi Hathan. I like you. Write more! And write on my blog maybe? IT'S ONLY PARENTS WRITING COMMENTS NOW....