Thursday, November 18, 2010

Worrying

So, this is the second week in a row where I've gotten very few hours at the Reub, and that makes me worry. They scheduled me two days this week, and only one next week, and that's strange after I HAD been there four days a week at least. Granted, they've hired some new people lately, but I've heard of people being forced out by having their hours cut because the boss couldn't think of a good reason to fire them. GUYS WHAT IF THEY'RE TRYING TO GET ME TO QUIT?

I guess I shouldn't care that much because even if they DO cut my hours I'm not gonna quit because I need to take what I can get, and I DO have Hogan's. BUT, I hate the feeling of not doing a job right, and the idea that I'm screwing up and nobody is telling me puts me on edge. Well, I shouldn't say NOBODY'S telling me, 'cause Jerry (one of the bar tenders/waiters) tells me what I'm doing wrong all the time. And I have this inner feeling of not being cut out to be a waitress (oh, what a loss, right??).

I know I'm being insecure, but I'm worried.

No comments: