Sunday, December 7, 2008

Planning Purposes

Hey, all!

So, I'm sitting around tonight in the dorm eating pizza with my roomie and watching Daria. Life is good. I've got two quizzes tomorrow, but I think I can handle them. I'm probably not as stressed out about finals as I could be, but I've decided that from here on in my college carreer I'm going to be satisfied with a run of Bs and a social life, complete with having fun times and trying new things while I still have a few years of indentured servitude to society.

Wow. Daria must be rubbing off on me.

Anyway, I'm getting psyched for Scotland after my meeting last Friday! I'm going to jump around to Ireland, England and Wales, go up to the Orkneys, and hopefully climb Ben Nevis! I have so many plans.
And yet, the closer it gets the more real it becomes, and I'm starting to get a bit jittery. I'm sure it'll all be fine, but it's just old worries popping up again.

And between now and then, we have CHRISTMAS TIME!!

I love Christmas. I love advent. I love making advent crafts with little kids! Church was awesome and advent fair was stupendus, and I got to go over to Peggy's this afternoon for tea. I forget how much I miss her. What an awesome lady. I hope I can be half the person she is when I get older.

Well, off to do a bit of studying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you'd settle for B's and would prefer to have a life.

I've obviously gone terribly wrong in my parental coercion and manipulation if my child can come to this heinous conclusion.